- The National Hispanic Coalition Annual Training Conference host members and friends
from across America to meet for 3 days of incredible training sessions. Every level of
FAA is represented at our conferences, from entry level to senior executives.
- The NHCFAE Annual Training Conference helps our members achieve their personal and professional
goals, through career and skill advancement sessions. Through these sessions, members of NHCFAE
continue making positive impact in the FAA, while celebrating their accomplishments, heritage and
diversity. Hispanic or not, when you attend an NHCFAE conference, you will feel like part of the familia!
- The NHCFAE 2020 Annual Training Conference on August 4-6th will be held at the luxurious Conrad Hotel in beautiful downtown Indianapolis, Indiana! Indy is the third most popular location for conferences in the United States. The Conrad Hotel is centrally located within walking distance of dozens of shops and restaurants. We will be just steps away from each of the 4 distinct Cultural Districts located around the delightful downtown area.
The Conrad Hotel is named after Conrad Hilton the founder of Hilton Hotels. It is a select part of the Hilton brand that aims to bring culture and technology to the globetrotting traveler. Like other Conrad locations, Indy is part of a curated art program with traveling art exhibits available to see from inside the hotel. It is spoiled with art from local artists or you can check out some world-famous art works from artists like Picasso to Warhol that have been on display at the Conrad in Indianapolis.
Your e-board has secured the government rate at $128 a night, which is a bargain that shouldn’t be missed. Check it out the Conrad Hotel’s website: https://www.conradindianapolis.com/ .
We will update our NHCFAE website with the hotel reservation link and you will be able to make your reservations directly to the hotel from our NHCFAE website. Unfortunately, Gen Con is the largest tabletop-game convention in North America will be held in Indianapolis on July 30 – August 2nd so the Conrad Hotel cannot honor the government rate prior to the Training Conference.
We would like you to have the opportunity to experience the wonderful training our organization provides to members and non-members as our NHCFAE Annual Training Conference has been recognized by FAA Management as the premier training conference.
We encourage you to start planning your trip to Indianapolis to join us for another great opportunity to learn, network and enjoy our FAAmilia feeling. We are excited about the NHCFAE 42nd Annual Training Conference, come join us!
- 2020: Indianapolis
- 2019: San Juan, Puerto Rico- “Strengthening our Resilience”
- 2018: Ft.Worth, Tx- “40 years of Unity Pride and Success”
- 2017: Los Angeles, CA- “Honoring our Past, Our Future”
- 2016: Long Island, NY- “Soaring to New Heights”
- 2015: Atlanta, GA- “Partnering to Build our Future Familia”
- 2014: Washington, D.C- “Embrace- Inspire- Empower”
- 2013: Ft.Worth, Tx- Membership Meeting only (no Conference)
- 2012: Miami, FL- “Seek Opportunities, Celebrate Achievements”
- 2011: Washington, D.C.- “Shaping our Destiny, Building the Future”
- 2010: La Jolla, San Diego- “United WE Can”
- 2009: Chicago, IL- “Our Community, Our Vision, Our Future”
- 2008: San Juan, Puerto Rico- “Building Greatness”
- 2007: Las Vegas, NV- “Illuminating our Future”
- 2006: Las Vegas, NV- “Beating the Odds Together”
- 2005: Seattle, WA- “Success has No Boundaries”
- 2004: Philadelphia, PA- “Freedom to Succeed”
- 2003: San Antonio, TX-
- 2002: Miami, FL- “One by One Making a Difference”
- 2001: Las Vegas, NV “Building Unity through Alliances”
- 2000: Washington, D.C- “Hispanics Building Unity for the 21st Century”
- 1999: San Diego, CA- “Shaping our Destiny for the the New Millennium”
- 1998: Arlington, TX- “Rising to New Heights”
- 1997: Orlando, FL- “Moving to the Sounds of Change”
- 1996: Atlantic City, NJ- “Challenging the 21st Century with Orgullo (pride)”
- 1995: Long Beach, CA- “Hispanic Leaders for Progress”
- 1994: San Antonio, TX- “Surviving Change in the 90’s”
- 1993: Oklahoma City, OK- “Breaking your Boundaries”
- 1992: Chicago, IL- “500 years of Hispanic Heritage”
- 1991: Baltimore, MD-
- 1990: Tacoma, WA-
- 1989- Miami FL-
- 1986- Kansas City, MO-
- 1985- Chicago, IL-
- 1984- Miami, FL-
- 1983- Dallas, TX-
- 1982- El Paso, TX (Regional)-
- 1981- El Paso, Tx (Regional)-